Nail Coloz~1st time ever walk into nail saloon

I've no intention to do so until I saw a voucher from Groupsmore.com
one of the reason is i've no idea how much money have to spend inside there
and..actually...no one ask me to go also....



A very elegant part in the saloon~~


I know that's many saloon using sofa seat now but I like the colour of this sofa
it matched with the saloon
and the material of the sofa is nice to sit
some of the pvc sofa will be concave when sitting on it


Colours for customer to choose from




I bought this medicine for my toe, U will know the reason if you saw the box
becoz my toe is too ugly to post out
next time k~~
this medicine is called ~A N T I F U N G A L  T R E A T M E N T 




TADA~~~



Remember  to make reservation before you go
because sometimes their appointment is full for whole day

B-3A-1, Sunway Giza, 
Jalan PJU 5/13, Dataran Sunway, 
Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-6148 5336 / 012-596 5388

Comments

Popular Posts