[本地 热浪岛] ~I'm a Crazy Chick I do What I Want When I FeeL LiKe iT~Redang Trip

与大学同学到热浪岛旅行
自驾了近六,七个小时车程
还有差不多一个小时的船乘
终于到了


This is our 1st journey, me & my uni course-mate
Featuring 5 persons including me
3 guys & 2 ladies



After back from Redang
Someone is desperate to go Thailand Pattaya Beach
because a lot sexy ladies will lie on the beach with half naked XD


Redang is really a nice place to relax
most of the package cover 3 days 2 nights only
if you really like to take a satisfy vacation on the beach
try to add one more night
it will be greater









white sand
compared to Pork Dickson
it's heaven





i don't know what these 2 fellas are doing i just cap the pictures only



These is my 2nd or 3rd time i visit Redang
last time i was living in Coral Bay
Both also nice lah
but seems like the food in Pelangi will be better

























if you really want to enjoy the peaceful environment here
try to avoid school holiday
they will spoil your mood
because their mothers will try their best to grab as much food as they can
don't be late for you meals if you can't avoid it



Our Resort corridor - Redang Pelangi Resort 
2 floors are available
me & chan choosen the ground floor's room
the three guys upper floor


C4 & C12 are our room







the bed is quite comfortable for me
as long as you are tired 
even sleep in sleeping bag also nice right =P
but it's really consider okie trust me


Mini locker is available for every room
i managed to lock everything inside except the dslr...



it's clean & not smelly =)


warm water is available 




She's funny, I think this is the 1st time she uses sun block that's why she's so excited xD




Relaxing~~~


I LIKE THE VIEW BEHIND ME VERY MUCH (^@^)v



We were fall asleep for long hour on the beach due to lack of sleep for whole night 
he was our driver
I hope that's no people snapping my pic while i was sleeping.........







HER leg & HIS leg
That's why men are always different from women








This couple was so excited to jump into the jump the water




My dark circle ................
I got nothing to comment bout it LOL


Breakfast time
The 3 guys haven't wake up =.=


That's porridge, honey star & coco crunch for breakfast also


Preparing to get on the boat & go somewhere for snorkelling 
luckily the sky never rain


Total amount for our snorkelling equipment~


Our posing is like...preparing for battle
I felt like we are wearing soldier uniform 
the thing is like bulletproof stuff





Next


Comments

Popular Posts